Manuel Pellegrini

Congratulations to him, nice achievement. But he was shite for us. Most of his tenure we played shite football and lethargic players lumbering around the pitch. At times we could not even string 2 passes together. Fuck me it was struggle.

Id like to see book of his tenure at City. It never felt quite right and players felt like they downed tools when they felt like it. I don't think he ever had control of the dressing room due to unprofessional attitudes of Hart, Toure, Nasri especially.

Shit signings from Txiki during his spell didn't help his cause either.
Are you getting him mixed up with Mr Pearce ?

I thought he was fantastic for us under very difficult circumstances. I loved the way he gave dour answers to the muppet jounalists repeating "well we will see in the coming days what will happen and then we will decide" or words to that effect. Never once lost his cool. Always backed the players. Some awful purchases but not sure he controlled that. Javi Garcia was terrible but selling him for a profit was one of lifes great mysteries. Anyway congratulations Manuel the charming man.

Pellegrini won what he did on the strength of the squad inherited from Mancini and did ok for an interim manager with the charisma of a comatose sloth that had been on the piss all night.

I'll never forget the Real Madrid semi away that was there for the taking but he sat in the dugout with his sidekick Dr Crippen, both motionless and bereft of any motivation or ideas of what to do to change things and win the game.

But he was dubbed holistic and a charming man i suppose, but i was glad to see the back of him tbh.

I thought he was fantastic for us under very difficult circumstances. I loved the way he gave dour answers to the muppet jounalists repeating "well we will see in the coming days what will happen and then we will decide" or words to that effect. Never once lost his cool. Always backed the players. Some awful purchases but not sure he controlled that. Javi Garcia was terrible but selling him for a profit was one of lifes great mysteries. Anyway congratulations Manuel the charming man.
I still to this day maintain that Garcia was integral to the side in that 2013/14 run in playing the Gareth Barry role to a tee and I will die on that hill ha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.