Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of people have short memory. I like Hart, he's the best england gk, he save city on countless moment, but if Bobby still here Hart probably long gone. In bobby final year, city are heavily interested with Begovic before he off to Chelsea.

Would be veeeery happy with this.
We may have a keeper who can catch a cross for once!
Whenever I have seen him play he has been super-reliable and brilliant at distribution.
I think he could turn out to be pivotal in the new Pep era...

Finally, we appear to want to stop playing games.

The only thing Hart has any advantage over this guy is an English passport.

Hart is excellent at smothering from close range, but he is another major fault line, in terms of his hesitancy to release the ball quickly enough.

It's not as even down to trust, there are passes on, only his indecision and lack of confidence, prevents it.

Very happy to see we have a manager who can see the not so obvious deficiencies to our game, and hopefully Joe is able to learn and respond if this happens.

Mancini also wanted Hart out towards the end of his tenure.

We don't seem to have a bad record with German keepers, do we?

Lot of people have short memory. I like Hart, he's the best england gk, he save city on countless moment, but if Bobby still here Hart probably long gone. In bobby final year, city are heavily interested with Begovic before he off to Chelsea.
Disagree wholeheartedly
Forster and Butland better all round keepers for me.

Finally, we appear to want to stop playing games.

The only thing Hart has any advantage over this guy is an English passport.

Hart is excellent at smothering from close range, but he is another major fault line, in terms of his hesitancy to release the ball quickly enough.

It's not as even down to trust, there are passes on, only his indecision and lack of confidence, prevents it.

Very happy to see we have a manager who can see the not so obvious deficiencies to our game, and hopefully Joe is able to learn and respond if this happens.

Mancini also wanted Hart out towards the end of his tenure.

The link with us is legit? and its a done deal?

Exactly how I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.