Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see only two people keeping this thread going, Pablo1 & Domalino, are they Joe haters? The rest agree that this is a no need signing, as in he is here to be No1, we have one already what is required is a No2. All this guff about Pep needs a ball playing goalie is bollox. How do you know what Pep wants? But your here arguing that some 23yr old is better than Hart at passing, WTF Goalie is here to keep goal and save goals. We have the best end of.

Read thru city watch account, that Joe will not be seeking a transfer and is confident that he will be able to fight to keep his place..

Sums Joe up! And I hope that's the case. He ideally should be the captain in Vinny's absence

I see only two people keeping this thread going, Pablo1 & Domalino, are they Joe haters? The rest agree that this is a no need signing, as in he is here to be No1, we have one already what is required is a No2. All this guff about Pep needs a ball playing goalie is bollox. How do you know what Pep wants? But your here arguing that some 23yr old is better than Hart at passing, WTF Goalie is here to keep goal and save goals. We have the best end of.

Christ. The footballing knowledge of an amoeba. We're not Joe haters in the least. He's a terrific shotstopper- but there is more to goalkeeping than stopping shots.

I just can't see him wanting to move to city if knows he's got to compete like he is now..

he will go liverpool

Sorry mate, that's crap.

I and I'm sure many others see this as only being a positive for our club, so your first assertion is incorrect.

As for either @Pablo1 or @domalino being a Joe hater, please show us any posts that they have made that states this. I think you will see that they want what is best for City and that, in this instance is better competition for Joe.

I think your in for a big wake up call when pep arrives as many of our current big names will be replaced or stepping down.

Pep's entire system is built around creating a numerical advantage in one area of the pitch. Having a goalkeeper who can play as a member of the backline will be just as important to pep as anyone else we buy, it's fundamental to creating a free player.

Money does need spending elsewhere, but unless we have a keeper who can play the right way then we'll be playing a man down.

The people in for a shock are a fair few fans who don't seem to grasp how completely different Guardiolas team will be.

Issue I have is FFP, it all depends on the money we can actually spend.

I understand it will be a big change with Pep and Peps decision will be where we recruit and spend the money.

Hopefully we don't waste money like we have done previously

Personally don't have an issue with their views even if I don't agree it is a forum after all

Read my posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.