Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Joe would have been concerned the moment Pep was announced as our new manager , he is awful with the ball at his feet and his days have been numbered from that day .

I call bullshit,why would we wait to announce it and everyone would be all over it,that is the prob with randoms on twitter guessing
You've thought a good fight Karen but it's time to accept defeat.. :-)

I don't believe it either tbh but I reckon there's plenty going on behind the scenes to make it happen.

Timpers just said on Mcfcjustsayin that we signed Ter Stegen. Is he reliable?

Not saying he's wrong but a few days ago he claimed Hart was 100% staying as number 1 this season... I know things can change but that's a pretty swift U turn.

I believe a lot will depend on who starts today. Willy starts and i firmly believe MAtS is ours as i really cant see Pep playing with willy as number one all season

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think whatever happens here, Big Joe deserves another chance. He's earned that right. Maybe if he gets a break from first team action for the time being, the break will do him good, just like before. We want stuffing if we let him go now, without giving him another chance in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.