Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on the next target?
This one burnt me, so after this one I’m no longer saying. The information can be 100% correct but then change in a matter of minutes, hours or days.

Some people here know this but a lot of people seem to take offence to it.

Not that I think we should’ve paid 60m+ for the guy, but selling Zinchenko before getting a replacement in was irresponsible at best. Completely idiotic and reckless.

I think some on here won't like that description but it's common sense, to me.

I know things don't always go as expected and negotiations can hit a stumbling block at any time but our needs come before anyone else's, including Zinchenko's and certainly Arsenal's.

We should have been better prepared.

Even Chelsea were having issues with Brighton so put a smart arse statement out. Chelsea’s desperation meant they didn’t walk away like us though.

6C7CC140-CCAA-4A23-B6FA-D47C463658CF.jpeg
02A6B640-AC63-4522-AF17-6D3B9708BC6E.jpeg

This one burnt me, so after this one I’m no longer saying. The information can be 100% correct but then change in a matter of minutes, hours or days.

Some people here know this but a lot of people seem to take offence to it.
Unfortunately it’s the nature of the beast. Idiots Will be idiots no matter if it in real life or the internet. Up to you mate, most of us enjoy the snippets and take it for what it is 9/10, blues posting in good faith. You would need to be a bit unhinged to get so worked up.

Il have a dm thx -:)

Not that I think we should’ve paid 60m+ for the guy, but selling Zinchenko before getting a replacement in was irresponsible at best. Completely idiotic and reckless.
But maybe it is the right thing to do even i it may damage the squad a bit. These players are human beings, and I feel our club signs persons rather than mere players, and we understand that someone might want to leave us for various reasons. Oleks wanted to play more, and he had the full right to ask for a move after what he have done for us. It would be wrong for us to block his wish.

Also I think it speaks well of us as a club, that we DO in fact treat players as human beings as opposed to commodities, and I think it might be a reason for players signing for us, as they will know from the beginning that we wont stand in the way would they choose to leave, - provided of course the right offer was made.

And I'm sure Bernardo understands our position, that he is a very special kind of player and loosing him without a replacement or getting what he's worth in the market, would just not be possible.

I'm really happy with the way we do our business and how we treat our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.