Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Zinny. I'd like him to stay
If he does, we have 4 full backs plus Ake and Stones - that's plenty of cover. Given Stone and Ake injuries we need to be careful.
Also, it feels like Zinny has been injured at key times (not just his Ukrainian issues) so he needs to be aware of that. Saying that, the reports of his wages are a disgrace.
We need to be patient with Cucarella, it's unlikely him will adapt straight away. He's going to have to run his bollocks off.

Love Zinny. I'd like him to stay
If he does, we have 4 full backs plus Ake and Stones - that's plenty of cover. Given Stone and Ake injuries we need to be careful.
Also, it feels like Zinny has been injured at key times (not just his Ukrainian issues) so he needs to be aware of that. Saying that, the reports of his wages are a disgrace.
We need to be patient with Cucarella, it's unlikely him will adapt straight away. He's going to have to run his bollocks off.
I’ve seen reports of Everton interest for Zinny. He’s a top notch rotation player who doesn’t complain. Does the job when needed, but would be nice to have a natural LB in that position like Cucarella. Cancelo has adapted well but he would definitely prefer to be on the right. Seems like the LB position is always our crutch in recent years (minus Cancelo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.