Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell I hope there are no Brighton fans watching this thread. Some are coming across as a wee bit Billy big bollocks..........
They are a very well run club these days with a brilliant coach and some fantastic players. Their scouting and recruitment is right up there with the best, pound for pound.
But the fact remains they are a selling club. They had some bad owners and terrible finances, did they have administration at one stage? They lost the Goldstone and ended up at Falmer athletics track (when they knocked us out of the league cup, Robinho and all) so i think their current stewardship is determined not to end up in that state ever again.
No shame in that at all, Dortmund are exactly the same. Sign highly rated young lads who have been overlooked or can’t get an opportunity. Sell for a decent profit.
That has been their MO under Bloom so why people suddenly think this will be a different, Kane-type situation is just weird.
They will sell if the price is agreeable to all parties

Not a chance Brighton would turn down 45m. Brighton are running a business, not competing for titles.

Brighton's recruitment could turn Cucurella and Bissouma money into 10 players to sell on in a few years.

It was reported that Brighton wont move till they have a replacement. That hasn't happened yet, so its no surprise we are still waiting. It makes no difference if Cucurella is signed tomorrow morning or in a weeks time. Pre-season hasn't started yet and we are busy sorting out Sterling, Jesus and Phillips. Never mind all the deals for the youngsters.

I am sure Pep and Txiki are very relaxed, we know the lad wants to join. We know the price from Brighton and we just want to get the cash in the bank before we make any moves as well as respecting Brighton to find their replacement.

A lot of their fans booed the team and Potter after a game v Burnley when Brighton were in the top 8. Deluded fanbase.
They booed our players in that game when a few fans were let in and they weirdly went against type and kicked fuck out of our lads, escaped at least one nailed on red card on Laporte that was much worse than offences our boys had been sent off previously.
Think it might have been a BT game? Them cunts loved it

Not a chance Brighton would turn down 45m. Brighton are running a business, not competing for titles.

Brighton's recruitment could turn Cucurella and Bissouma money into 10 players to sell on in a few years.

It was reported that Brighton wont move till they have a replacement. That hasn't happened yet, so its no surprise we are still waiting. It makes no difference if Cucurella is signed tomorrow morning or in a weeks time. Pre-season hasn't started yet and we are busy sorting out Sterling, Jesus and Phillips. Never mind all the deals for the youngsters.

I am sure Pep and Txiki are very relaxed, we know the lad wants to join. We know the price from Brighton and we just want to get the cash in the bank before we make any moves as well as respecting Brighton to find their replacement.
Common sense at last. The ‘it’s all over, move on’ fanny wipes triggered by one Bloom-briefed tweet. Laughable

They booed our players in that game when a few fans were let in and they weirdly went against type and kicked fuck out of our lads, escaped at least one nailed on red card on Laporte that was much worse than offences our boys had been sent off previously.
Think it might have been a BT game? Them cunts loved it
I've zero time for Brighton, Potter and Brighton Fans after that game. We had the league already won at that point and I was livid after that game. They kicked fuck out of us for the night, The ref let them kick fuck out of us, They celebrated like they had won the title and Potter ran over to our bench and celebrated on front of Pep and the staff.

Fuck Brighton.

I've zero time for Brighton, Potter and Brighton Fans after that game. We had the league already won at that point and I was livid after that game. They kicked fuck out of us for the night, The ref let them kick fuck out of us, They celebrated like they had won the title and Potter ran over to our bench and celebrated on front of Pep and the staff.

Fuck Brighton.
That was against type on and off the pitch tbf and was all very bit odd.
They really were thuggish that night and the ‘challenge’ on Laporte was horrendous.
I blame the post-covid mayhem though the TV narrative was most peculiar and almost scripted

Of course Brighton are publicly going to put up a fight. For negotiation purposes as well for the optics for their own fans.
But they are a selling club when it comes down to it. They have also been sniffing around some of our young players so they won’t want to burn their bridges with us.
Once the player has made his mind up it is only in rare cases like Kane that they are held against their will.
My guess is that it will probably get done at a a bit more than we wanted and a bit less than they wanted. And maybe with a loan or sell with buyback young player thrown in to grease the wheels
Every club is a selling club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.