Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
From sources very close to the Amex, while clearly a player of Cucurella’s quality is bound to attract attention from the best clubs in the country, as yet there has been no approach or formal offer, despite what may or may not have been reported in certain quarters.

Wishful thinking and a hint of jealousy with Brighton. We got the same shit with Villa and Everton beforehand. It’s hard for clubs to accept that there is always a bigger fish and that your fish is nothing special. We all do it.

No point keeping a player against his wishes for a year. If he wants out then sort it amicably. Another year at Brighton is a wasted year for the player. If we do buy Cucurella the feral tramps will be right up for the home match against us. I used to really like Brighton but that post covid match was surreal. Fans behaved with no respect.

Wishful thinking and a hint of jealousy with Brighton. We got the same shit with Villa and Everton beforehand. It’s hard for clubs to accept that there is always a bigger fish and that your fish is nothing special. We all do it.

No point keeping a player against his wises for a year. If he wants out then sort it amicably. Another year at Brighton is a wasted year for the player. If we do buy Cucurella the feral tramps will be right up for the home match against us. I used to really like Brighton but that post covid match was surreal. Fans behaved with no respect.

I suspect that Brighton buy many of their players from smaller clubs than they are, but as soon as someone knocks at their door with a bigger wallet the "I'm shocked" agenda comes out.

No point keeping a player against his wishes for a year. If he wants out then sort it amicably. Another year at Brighton is a wasted year for the player. If we do buy Cucurella the feral tramps will be right up for the home match against us. I used to really like Brighton but that post covid match was surreal. Fans behaved with no respect.

thing is for the player as well is city wont wait if we do indeed want a LB this window and if we move on then said player misses out on a dream move?

I suspect that Brighton buy many of their players from smaller clubs than they are, but as soon as someone knocks at their door with a bigger wallet the "I'm shocked" agenda comes out.
They bought Cucurella from Getafe I think. Fair play to them, the transfer has been a success but now MCFC wants the player. In the article posted above it still mentions the big 6. The author is living in the past. Probably an ex Rag.

Anyway, City will act with respect something that is clearly lacking with the medium to small clubs in the league.

Brighton's starting ask prior to this window was £30-40m but now it's all sorts of no need to sell this that etc some clubs will always play hardball over deals like this.

thing is for the player as well is city wont wait if we do indeed want a LB this window and if we move on then said player misses out on a dream move?
If Brighton keep trying to play the big billy bollox role the club will move on. Kane is a perfect example of how city operate. Sacrificed a season until we landed the Viking.

I don’t expect clubs to be happy about selling their best players but they do need abit of perspective. Unless they are in the camp of sell to anyone but city. Bloom or levy it don’t matter. City will role on.

If Brighton keep trying to play the big billy bollox role the club will move on. Kane is a perfect idea example of how we operate. Sacrificed a season until we landed the Viking.

I don’t expect clubs to be happy about selling their best players but they do need abit of perspective. Unless they are in the camp of sell to anyone but city. Bloom or levy it don’t matter. City will role on.

It's not really that the fans of clubs moan about selling their players that's understandable, it's just that a lot of the time it's us that get called out for being "Arrogant" when the same players move to the rags or the dippers the trumpets come out as the lube runs freely down the legs of the selling clubs.

If Brighton keep trying to play the big billy bollox role the club will move on. Kane is a perfect example of how city operate. Sacrificed a season until we landed the Viking.

We have been linked to Raum so I’m guessing if Brighton play hard ball we will just go for Raum. Who’s release clause isn’t active this summer but the club he’s at would accept a fee close to it this window due to him not signing a new deal

It's not really that the fans of clubs moan about selling their players that's understandable, it's just that a lot of the time it's us that get called out for being "Arrogant" when the same players move to the rags or the dippers the trumpets come out as the lube runs freely down the legs of the selling clubs.
It’s almost like they are proud to sell to united for example but disgusted at the thought of doing the same with city. We are still not accepted by some clubs. The bitterness seeps out for whatever reason.

Let's not belittle their achievement in any way (I know, you're probably not). They were the best ‘side’ in the league, hands down — they played for each other, from first to last. They did not have the best players on paper, perhaps. A bit reminiscent of Forest in ’78.
Also had a fair amount of good decisions going their way that season but you should take issue with the other guy as I’m the one arguing that the best team always wins the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.