Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because half the plastic pricks have a Ryan Giggs duvet in the cupboard for when they get relegated.
It’s almost like they are proud to sell to united for example but disgusted at the thought of doing the same with city. We are still not accepted by some clubs. The bitterness seeps out for whatever reason.

Jeez, some of you guys have a very weird perspective. Brighton have never tried to be Billy Big Bollox, we are eyes wide open that we will lose our best players to the biggest clubs. In certain respects we see it as our recruitment team doing a great job. Personally I would like to keep Cucu for another’s season of the four he signed up for, but what will be will be. But do not flatter yourselves, the price has not increased ‘cos Pep might come calling, it was always going to be high for our Fans & Players player of the season. But please do underestimate our chairman, it will either lead to you paying an even higher price for MC, or to you having to go looking elsewhere. TB will do what is best for our club, whether you like it or not, he is one of our own, and one of the best poker players in the world. Good luck for next season and hopefully we will be just a little bit closer to you again.

I guess we are only waiting for Raz to be sold to put in a strong bid for Cucurella. We have the funds, looking at our current transfer balance.

Highest fee for a RB/LB ever was £60m for Hakimi, with Cancelo just a tad lower (also Mendy was in top territory).
Cucurella isn't that level yet after 1 PL season and a transfermarkt valuation of £24m.
Market prizes aren't top top at the end of the pandemic and if Cucu is the right fella we will surely get him on board.

Like my own post? What are you lot on about? It's not even possible??? Try looking again.

I see I have raffled a few feathers.

Just for clarity, my cousin works for BHAFC and was chatting to Cucu last week on Zoom. This is where I got my info from. He was the one that made up about "up North being a shit hole", entertainment value let's say.

At the end of the day, only time will tell if I'm telling the truth or making it up. What I will say though, is I will return once you have announced that you are no longer interested and moved on to your next target.

Have a good day all.

We were still the best in the world when we were in Division 2. Just took a while for everyone else to catch on.
And some of us got tear gassed at York.
Just tells the world how great we were even back then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.