Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
So having checked with my fluent Spanish speaking son who has lived out there the phrase 'agujero de mierda' isn't something a Spaniard would say, it's something that Google translate would say. There is a different expression for saying something is a shit hole.

So having checked with my fluent Spanish speaking son who has lived out there the phrase 'agujero de mierda' isn't something a Spaniard would say, it's something that Google translate would say. There is a different expression for saying something is a shit hole.
You`ve "owned him" status for your good self sir, (The fucking Brighton fan, not your son) ;)

i think most of us know deep down how this will play out from a City perspective - if City want the player and there are sufficient links to say we do our modus operandi is hardly a mystery - we will have checked the players level of interest with the agent and if we get a green light we will have an outline agreement re terms. We will then put a valuation on the player - and at some point approach Brighton - if we can do a deal that aligns with our valuation we will do the deal - if we can’t we will walk away. All this about the player not being interested is bullshit - if that were the case anyone who knows how we operate knows we’d have publicly distanced ourself from the deal by now. No one knows whether this deal will go through but if it dies it will be in line with the valuation City place on the player.

"your"

Picking up on a typing error can only be effective if your grammar is up to scratch.

Perhaps @SeeGoals22 did actually mean that he is raffled feathers.
Or perhaps, in a Freudian slip, he was unwittingly acknowledging that a Seagull who plays at left-back is about to be raffled off, feathers, beak, claws and all.

Like my own post? What are you lot on about? It's not even possible??? Try looking again.

I see I have raffled a few feathers.

Just for clarity, my cousin works for BHAFC and was chatting to Cucu last week on Zoom. This is where I got my info from. He was the one that made up about "up North being a shit hole", entertainment value let's say.

At the end of the day, only time will tell if I'm telling the truth or making it up. What I will say though, is I will return once you have announced that you are no longer interested and moved on to your next target.

Have a good day all.
I see. So, you're Gollum and the other fella, sans-22, he's Smeagol.

Do you argue with each other and refer to Cucurella as my precious in between making a noise like a cat trying to shift a particularly obstreperous hairball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.