Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like my own post? What are you lot on about? It's not even possible??? Try looking again.

I see I have raffled a few feathers.

Just for clarity, my cousin works for BHAFC and was chatting to Cucu last week on Zoom. This is where I got my info from. He was the one that made up about "up North being a shit hole", entertainment value let's say.

At the end of the day, only time will tell if I'm telling the truth or making it up. What I will say though, is I will return once you have announced that you are no longer interested and moved on to your next target.

Have a good day all.
How much did you get for you're " raffled feathers " ?

Like my own post? What are you lot on about? It's not even possible??? Try looking again.

Just for clarity, my cousin works for BHAFC and was chatting to Cucu last week on Zoom. This is where I got my info from. He was the one that made up about "up North being a shit hole", entertainment value let's say.

At the end of the day, only time will tell if I'm telling the truth or making it up. What I will say though, is I will return once you have announced that you are no longer interested and moved on to your next target.

Have a good day all.
Where can I buy a ticket? And do the feathers come with a new left back?

Have a good day all.

I’m definitely going to apply for that job cleaning the bogs at city now.

Such a perk to be able to Zoom Haaland and De Bruyne when I’m on my lunch break every day.

Have a good day all.
You`re fooling no-one matey not even yourself with your bull shit.

Have a good day all.
@SeeGoals22 do nothing but drop shit. The old cousins story well, I’m sold. Brighton have defeated little city for a LB. Season ruined :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.