Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't trust Ederson to save 90% of them ! Definitely a world class performance. Ederson needs some stiff competition and at the moment he hasn't really got any !
This dude has played 182 games for us, won countless titles, ridiculous amounts of clean sheets, numerous individual awards and you don't trust him.

LOL

PS Appropriate name, because if you don't trust this lad you really have not got a scooby doo on judging players.

I wouldn't trust Ederson to save 90% of them ! Definitely a world class performance. Ederson needs some stiff competition and at the moment he hasn't really got any !
Yes Ederson could make a few more saves like all keepers but his all round game is perfect for City's style of play.
If we lost Ederson through injury we would suffer.

Bro if any other GK plays in Mancity they will be a **** like hell, to be a GK under pep, something more important than shot saving us calm and composure, you saw that in how Steffen vs Eddy against liverpool. You need a great foot, city drop deep in some times and a keeper like courtis might save shots but will make errors playing for city

No-one on Earth could have done what Courtois did in that final but Courtois on that day.

That's football. He had a lifetime performance. I still wouldn't swap Eddie for anyone.

Bro if any other GK plays in Mancity they will be a **** like hell, to be a GK under pep, something more important than shot saving us calm and composure, you saw that in how Steffen vs Eddy against liverpool. You need a great foot, city drop deep in some times and a keeper like courtis might save shots but will make errors playing for city
Why do you constantly claim in your posts that every fucker is your Bro ?? Speak the Queens English and not shit Americanism !!

No-one on Earth could have done what Courtois did in that final but Courtois on that day.

That's football. He had a lifetime performance. I still wouldn't swap Eddie for anyone.
Exactly but the main thing is ederson and courtis are different keepers, eddy does what courtis can't and courtis does what eddy cant, you can't find all the qualities in a keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.