Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think the Rags as u call them

Interesting, this. Question for the whole thread and its participants. Are we the only ones who refer to Trafford Park Rangers by their correct name? I had the impression that there are others, but could be wrong.
Piece of trivia: in the 60s there was a tv series called The Rag Trade. Sounds as though it was anticipating the merry-go-round that their dealings have become.

No, this is about him flattly denying a bid for a player that you say has happened. If you are right then that is an outright lie (unless people on here are right and when you say you bid you mean there was a conversation asking if we would accept that and we said nah that aint something we would accept). I know of him well enough that isn't his way. I don't get why he would change just because he is dealing with Man City.
This chat is just going round circles mate

Both those two need to be playing, Delap has hardly played for 18 months and McAtee is far above the EDS and needs serious game time and to be tested.

Delap may go permanently, McAtee a season loan would do wonders for his career.

Agreed but I don't think Brighton are interested in a loanee. Delap had horrendous injury problems, as you know. Only seen clips of him, but I actually suspect that Delap will never make it at City. McAtee is a different kettle of fish, in my view. Silky skills.You cannot train that into a player. They've either got it or they haven't, whatever else they have to learn.

Can I just say, this is the biggest load of rubbish going. If we turned down an offer then he would have either said so or said nothing. If you listen to what he says then you will notice he makes it clear that we don't want to sell but if a bid comes in that matches the bid in his head he will accept it. If as you say we can't be seen selling our best player then he would just say he isn't for sale no matter what (after all he is a liar according to you).

Lets make something clear, he has owned Brighton for 13 years and never done what you said and we have been in this situation several times before and its gone both our way and not our way.
are you thick? people already explained the difference between formal and informal bids. your chairman is speaking about a formal bid while some here are speaking of phone calls and verbal bids.

This is my worry, good players come and go, we get on with it hopefully by getting better. But an excelkent manager is hard to replace. I dont see him taking the England job as i think club football is in hus blood, however someone like Leicester, Newcastle or wven Vile he could be tempted.
Is that more of a side step & he turned the Spurs job down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.