Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloom has NEVER put a price tag on the lad. Fact. Why? Because he’s not for sale! It will take an offer north of £50m for him to consider it. Fact. He won’t budge on that, as proven by the White sale last year. You obviously rate him highly, otherwise you wouldn’t be in for him, so just keep bidding until you hit Blooms figure, a figure I might add that no one knows except him. I guess it boils down to just how much you want him.

As for the £30m bid, I for one don’t look at it as derisory because you just don’t know how much Bloom wants!

You may get your man, but it will be on Blooms terms, not yours.He’s a tough negotiator, just ask Arsenal. But you’ll be getting one hell of a player if you do. As for the player himself? He’s a true pro, so no chance of him downing tools.

Have a great day.

Yep. If Brighton keep him they may have ruined his career. He'll watch us moved on to another target, get them and then win the league. Brighton fans better watch out for a dog-shit 6 months from him like Spurs got from Kane.

Turns out prisoners don't really perform that well.
harry kane was 4th top scorer in Prem last season. Not bad for an unhappy person.

Bloom has NEVER put a price tag on the lad. Fact. Why? Because he’s not for sale! It will take an offer north of £50m for him to consider it. Fact. He won’t budge on that, as proven by the White sale last year. You obviously rate him highly, otherwise you wouldn’t be in for him, so just keep bidding until you hit Blooms figure, a figure I might add that no one knows except him. I guess it boils down to just how much you want him.

As for the £30m bid, I for one don’t look at it as derisory because you just don’t know how much Bloom wants!

You may get your man, but it will be on Blooms terms, not yours.He’s a tough negotiator, just ask Arsenal. But you’ll be getting one hell of a player if you do. As for the player himself? He’s a true pro, so no chance of him downing tools.

Have a great day.
Thanks Mr Bloom, have a great day yourself.

Have a great day.

Amazing how we have all these Brighton fans that seem to know Bloom personally post on here. Such a small world.

Have a great day.
Do you guys not have your own forum instead of taking over this one? Getting a bit tedious now all repeating the same shit

Have a great day.
There's a risk in that strategy:

maybe we are playing the 'time' card, and if you don't move you could be in trouble to sign a proper replacement in case we meet your gambler's price late in the window.

We HAVE cover in our squad or might have a late alternative waiting for us.

Anyway, Brighton sticking out their neck, I like that.
Hope we sign Cucu, if not we'll move on.

Great day for you as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.