Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
All due respect any decent player or manager is going going to use you as a stepping stone, that's life.
I know, not sure if its true that he turned Spuds down, unless Potter comes out and says it i will take it with a pinch of salt. Will a top 6 side take a chance on him though, yes he has all the attributes to be able to do it but its a risk. Most top 6 sides go for a big name it seems. I eas a bit suprised OT Rangers didnt possible look at him to work along side wreck it ralph.
Newcastke maybe, now they have new owners if they get rid of Smug Eddie, or Leicester they seam a well run side who would offer a bigger transfer budget and pay him more, again if they get ride of Rodgers.

I have never looked too much into your transfers (never had too, and most likely never will have to again) but I thought you paid Grealish buy out fee?
Yes we did pay his buy out
No doubt after a long series of conversations ending in this being the only fee they would take
But I’m certain there was an agreement that we let them sign players first.
Brighton are entitled to ask for whatever they want but I’m sure both sides know what is gonna be acceptable.
Just like Jesus, sterling and ake

I know, not sure if its true that he turned Spuds down, unless Potter comes out and says it i will take it with a pinch of salt. Will a top 6 side take a chance on him though, yes he has all the attributes to be able to do it but its a risk. Most top 6 sides go for a big name it seems. I eas a bit suprised OT Rangers didnt possible look at him to work along side wreck it ralph.
Newcastke maybe, now they have new owners if they get rid of Smug Eddie, or Leicester they seam a well run side who would offer a bigger transfer budget and pay him more, again if they get ride of Rodgers.
All appointments are a risk but I would rather go for Potter than some journey man manager just looking for a quick buck.

Potter looks the part to me.

All appointments are a risk but I would rather go for Potter than some journey man manager just looking for a quick buck.

Potter looks the part to me.
If Pep went tommorow would you take Potter on straight away or if Pep said hes leaving at end of season would u take Potter now to work along side Pep. Hypothetically question i know, just intrested in ur thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.