Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Bloom will do is try and insert a buy out clause in the new contract. £50mill or some other stupid figure. Meaning City will think twice. If Cuckoo stays another season, and if he has another good season, City or another club will have to pay the buy out clause next season. Bloom is playing a blinder.

What Bloom will do is try and insert a buy out clause in the new contract. £50mill or some other stupid figure. Meaning City will think twice. If Cuckoo stays another season, and if he has another good season, City or another club will have to pay the buy out clause next season. Bloom is playing a blinder.

Trying to play a blinder.

Except that plan all hinges on Cucurella signing the new deal. And why would he do that if he wants to join us? Him signing a new deal and staying another season risks us moving on and signing another target and him missing out on his big move.

Made me chuckle that

Ake: never going to get in front of fit and in-form Diaz, Stones or Laporte… so was an odd move and he’s had his fair share of injuries which has hampered his ability to state his case. For me always looked a little small to be a modern day centre half but he mostly did a good job when required. If the quoted £50M is true then like sterling it represents great business as we could easily get a defender in for cover

Are you saying Cucrella featured at CH sometimes for you guys ? Thought he was excellent at home/away last season against city
I think Ake was brought in as a fallback when we were not getting far with our top interests. But the Dias deal then came through after.

It might be a “if you want him hurry up and put in a decent bid” sort of statement.

But as it says, you would expect Brighton to up his wages after a good season and there is no reason whatsoever why our interest should delay that as, from their point of view, nothing may come of our interest.

So I wonder if it’s Cucurella or no one?? Are we desperately wanting a LB or Cucurella or bust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.