Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything over £30m is decent for a player we signed for £1.4m.

I like Zinchenko but he isn't going to be anything more than a squad player for us. He isn't as good as Cancelo at left back and he very rarely plays in midfield for us. If we do sign Cucuerlla or another left back, I'm not sure when he'd play for us especially with Palmer and Mcatee emerging in midfield.

Guessing Cucurella deal will pick up a lot of speed today or tomorrow as Arsenal bagged Zinny

it really should do as we had space anyway? If Cucurella is deemed too expensive then go and get another but asap will always be better to get them bedded in.

And me, for such decent cover

Maybe he wants to be more than LB cover?

IMO if he does join the Mighty Arse he’ll show us all what an accomplished midfielder he is.
I suspect that the only reason we didn’t get to appreciate how good he is in his natural position is that we’re supremely blessed in that department and it would take an absolute world beater to claim a spot there.

Interesting analysis. Thanks for that. Can I ask who you support? It's not absolutely clear whether you're a City fan (and it doesn't really matter, truth to tell).

All the Brighton fans say that he's been like a rocket up and down the wing this season. That's why it's the only part of your summary that I'm slightly surprised by.

I think its more to do with his freneticness and his hair lol.. he's very noticeable and tenacious when hes bombing down the wing. He's far from prime Jordi Alba is this aspect for instance, he's still plenty quick though.

I'm a football fan, let just say that.

Simple but good explanation of how City need to switch full backs around to help Haaland and why the original plan, for next season, was to have Walker and Cancelo on the right and Cucurell and Zinchenko on the left.

Simple but good explanation of how City need to switch full backs around to help Haaland and why the original plan, for next season, was to have Walker and Cancelo on the right and Cucurell and Zinchenko on the left.

All great, but how does selling zin work?

Thought it might interest some to see how Brighton fans are seeing the transfer situation. If we can put aside the blue tinted spectacles and our own opinion that we will still get him (which I agree with) this is their take currently. As he hasn’t gone yet they are of the opinion that he could now be staying for one more season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.