Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mattyb’s info was right and they’ve had our best and final offer….Brighton are taking a long time to reply.

I agree - but history tells us that we’d distance ourselves from the deal very quickly if it wasn’t going to happen. So we are obviously still talking.

Well if Zinny's going we aren't in a strong bargaining position in whatever direction we go for a LB this summer. This is one situation where I'm happy paying Brighton's valuation to just get it done.

Well if Zinny's going we aren't in a strong bargaining position in whatever direction we go for a LB this summer. This is one situation where I'm happy paying Brighton's valuation to just get it done.
Thanks, I'm sure the club will be grateful for the contribution. :)

Hate to see the lad go, and from a financial aspect, we went from amortizing a 2 million purchase on low wages to a 50 million purchase on what I would assume would be higher wages.

Wish big success to Zin should the transfer happen, but he might find it a lot more difficult to shine outside City's exceptional team. Won't be easy for Jesus either. Both moves might look questionable (from their perspective) come January, more so for Zin, imo.

Tbf, it's not guaranteed that their replacements at City will hit the ground running. Let's hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.