Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing but the best to Zinchenko but selling him on to partially fund this guy is fantastic business.

Great purchase and a cracking character,but i'm not at all arsed if he goes for the price that is being mooted and it opens the door to bring in a superior alternative.

Have Brighton signed a replacement leftback, dont think we see any movement about Cucurella until they have
They aren’t even close to one :/ Tagliafico is one quick deal they could trigger if City and Brighton agree a deal quick for Cucu

Am I missing something with this guy? Admittedly didn't see him at Getafe but saw him for Brighton a handful times and he never stood out, except when he cried when scored which I found bizarre at the time...

Mendy was a spectacularly gifted footballer with all the big teams watching him and Zinchenko out played him regularly Just feels like a big downgrade, in multiple ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.