Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something with this guy? Admittedly didn't see him at Getafe but saw him for Brighton a handful times and he never stood out, except when he cried when scored which I found bizarre at the time...

Mendy was a spectacularly gifted footballer with all the big teams watching him and Zinchenko out played him regularly Just feels like a big downgrade, in multiple ways
In no way is it a downgrade.

Brighton aren't gonna rush to get a replacement in. He's a massive player for them, this deal is gonna take sometime if it get's done I think...

Am I missing something with this guy? Admittedly didn't see him at Getafe but saw him for Brighton a handful times and he never stood out, except when he cried when scored which I found bizarre at the time...

Mendy was a spectacularly gifted footballer with all the big teams watching him and Zinchenko out played him regularly Just feels like a big downgrade, in multiple ways

Not sure you understand what spectacularly gifted means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.