Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. All I know is he hasn't changed since all the speculation. Also we as a club will be keeping a close eye on him and will adapt accordingly.

do you speak to him regularly ?

Fans generally have no idea of how their club operates where transfers are involved.

You are emotionally attached as a supporter , your chairman is driven by the economics of the deal.

Why would u offer a player a contract extension if u did not need to. Once city have come in we then offered an extension. We dont know if Cucu wants to leave, likewise we dont know if you lot want him, its only what some are saying on social media. All i know is Bloom will have a figure in his head as to what he wants, offer around that price and im sure talks will start. No propaganda there. Bloom has said that he if the right offer comes in he will sale. Thats him neing reslistic along with the fans.

y
Io
You still need the money

We wouldnt be sanctioning the Zinchenko deal unless Cucurella was pretty much in the bag.
I mean yes we would. We let go of aguero without having a replacement signed.

We just probably think we can get him, but that's not necessarily guaranteed and in the bag.

You won’t last long in the prem then
Thats net spend. Once the Ostigard to Napoli deal goes through we will have about £20m left for a player or two to make our net spend £0. We also have some more fringe players to sell to add to it that is without Cucurella being sold.

Thats net spend. Once the Ostigard to Napoli deal goes through we will have about £20m left for a player or two to make our net spend £0. We also have some more fringe players to sell to add to it that is without Cucurella being sold.

you do understand that you are up against the dippers for the " net spend " trophy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.