Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
only worth 100 million when sold for same in few years time like Sterling wasnt worth 50 million but strangely enough 7 yeas later load of silver wear we got our money back and nobody bats a eyelid
If he scored the winner in a champions league final it would be justified. I am looking forward to watching him progress. Maybe needs to stay off the sauce tho but that’s down to the person.

So no Cucurella, but paying 100M£ for Grealish was ok.

Jack had a clause Cucu does not. We had no choice. We do have a choice on whether or not we want to be fleeced by Brighton. Walk away and keep Zin. If the latter is not possible buy the next on the list. Fuck Brighton and their pissing about.

Jack had a clause Cucu does not. We had no choice. We do have a choice on whether or not we want to be fleeced by Brighton. Walk away and keep Zin. If the latter is not possible buy the next on the list. Fuck Brighton and their passing about.
Yeah, fuck talking about left-back all the summer. We don't need anyone in this position. Romano has said HERE WE GO, se he is rather leaving, but we are completely unprepared to buy anyone at this position.

If he scored the winner in a champions league final it would be justified. I am looking forward to watching him progress. Maybe needs to stay off the sauce tho but that’s down to the person.
This implies he drinks regularly during the season, which he does not.

No it doesn’t! It says he like to go out partying if the papers are to be believed which could be detrimental to his career. Also you don’t know and neither do, what he gets up to during the season.
I don't think we need the papers to convince us, just watch the video of him walking around in a slipper reversing his ranger Rover into numerous parked cars. When your 100million pound record signing has more hangovers in a season than match winning moments it tells its own story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.