Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zinchenko goes means signing Cucurella and him staying means we don’t, then I want him to go. Zinchenko has always been a squad player. Great guy, had some v good performances and some bad ones. But the chance to improve our starting 11 with a left footed left back for the first time in god knows how long would be huge for us imo. Particularly with a giant like Haaland in the box.
Fair enough but we have Cancelo and Walker who can drift balls into the box. Zin playing at LB or LW has the ability to cut in and dink to near or back post. He also can lay off a lovely ball to a midfielder. Rodri would not have scored without a moment of magic from Zin against villa.

He don’t need to go. Let Brighton stew for a season and next summer we go back with a realistic price.

The club lifted the premier league title and Jack played a role. The money digs in comparison to his contribution will never go away sadly, even from our own fans.

It’s not his fault Villa set £100m fee. He is a player that will grow in confidence and we as fans need to back him.
Who's blaming Villa? We paid the fee and in my humble is was double his actual value.

The club lifted the premier league title and Jack played a role. The money digs in comparison to his contribution will never go away sadly, even from our own fans.

It’s not his fault Villa set £100m fee. He is a player that will grow in confidence and we as fans need to back him.
Some of these fans were probably the same ones who slagged Rodders off after his first year.

Someone asked if they thought he was worth £100m. I think that's a reasonable question when people are debating the reported valuation of Cucurella.

Not trying to put the lad down but that was a stupid amount to pay for Grealish and it was always going to be held against us when it came to signing future players.
Wasn’t the question asking if we had overpaid for Grealish?

We literally couldn‘t have got him for a penny less than what we paid.

Whether he is worth that is a different and subjective argument.

Who's blaming Villa? We paid the fee and in my humble is was double his actual value.
£100m fee is why people can’t appreciate his performances. If it was £50m then the lack of support would not exist. I have no doubts he will start to deliver higher performances but he still might never be able to do enough to justify the fee in some people eyes.

If Zinchenko goes means signing Cucurella and him staying means we don’t, then I want him to go. Zinchenko has always been a squad player. Great guy, had some v good performances and some bad ones. But the chance to improve our starting 11 with a left footed left back for the first time in god knows how long would be huge for us imo. Particularly with a giant like Haaland in the box.
Agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.