Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a Johnny Come Lately then?

;-)
Its amazing the lengths we go to just to support a group of overpaid and over expensive nen kicking a football around.
I even had season ticket for our 2 years at Gillingham. Shared with a couple of mates, 2 hour journey, 4 motorways and i might add plenty of shite football. Thats why football is in our blood i suppose.

have to imagine this is as good as done. We wouldn't have signed off the Zinny exit otherwise. Or, Brighton's valuation would have increased 10mil overnight.

I was in the hereford end at edgar street in 97 when you got the point needed to stay in the league. 12 months earlier saw city get relegated after drawing with Liverpool. Thankfully my luck has changed since!
I will admit it go to me a bit and i left the ground with 20 min left, could not take it anymore.

have to imagine this is as good as done. We wouldn't have signed off the Zinny exit otherwise. Or, Brighton's valuation would have increased 10mil overnight.
Doesn’t sound close at all going by the reports. city won’t pay Brighton’s current valuation, as per Blackburn last night :(

2Its amazing the lengths we go to just to support a group of overpaid and over expensive nen kicking a football around.
I even had season ticket for our 2 years at Gillingham. Shared with a couple of mates, 2 hour journey, 4 motorways and i might add plenty of shite football. Thats why football is in our blood i suppose.
Spot on. Went to a pre-season match at Aberdeen in mid week in 1973 with 2 mates to watch the second "debut" of Denis Law. Left Wednesday am and got back to the pub at opening time on Sunday lunch.
As you say, it's in our blood. These days, I go only to the home matches - it's too difficult to get about these days (mobility problems).

Loads of pictures of Cuckoo, his Mrs(who's FAF!), and his kids. Very happy family. They will miss the weather, sea, and the way of life Brighton offers if they move up to MCR. Think Claudia might struggle living in MCR. She definitely likes good weather, going out, etc.

Interesting. 'Based in Brighton'.

Claudia Rodríguez
❤️ Mom of Mateo and Río
Based in Brighton, from Barcelona
Communicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.