Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 million down payment and another 75million in add on’s if he hits the winner in a CL final against Liverpool or Madrid

Reactions: nmc
City saying no to PSG for a deal involving Neymar and Bernie tells us that we'll find a way to say no to Barca if they come for Bernie. If Barca are ready to pay 70m, we'll want 80m, and so on.
Barca couldn’t raise £8 million let alone £80 million. They can’t even transfer one player out because of unpaid wages. Sell anyone to Barca and it will need cash upfront!

Barca couldn’t raise £8 million let alone £80 million. They can’t even transfer one player out because of unpaid wages. Sell anyone to Barca and it will need cash upfront!

Barça are the leading elite debt club closely follow by man united

Yet they've just bought raphina and lewandowski without selling anyone!

Yet they've just bought raphina and lewandowski without selling anyone!

Remember a few games against you lot, beating you 4-1 in 83 fa cup, same season you relegated us. Unfortunatly that gane gave u a chance to stay up but i think you were relegated the same season. Seen a few players ay for both, Neil mcnab, corrigan, Robinson, paul Dickov and a couple of loans from you more recently under Poyet. I also remember staying up late watching a documentry on City when Malcom Allison was ur manager.

Remember a few games against you lot, beating you 4-1 in 83 fa cup, same season you relegated us. Unfortunatly that gane gave u a chance to stay up but i think you were relegated the same season. Seen a few players ay for both, Neil mcnab, corrigan, Robinson, paul Dickov and a couple of loans from you more recently under Poyet. I also remember staying up late watching a documentry on City when Malcom Allison was ur manager.
I was in the hereford end at edgar street in 97 when you got the point needed to stay in the league. 12 months earlier saw city get relegated after drawing with Liverpool. Thankfully my luck has changed since!

View attachment 50154

Here we go again, it's not our money, fuck it get it paid.

We are a well run, successful club for a reason, we pay what the player is worth, nothing more, nothing less, fools are easily parted from their money.
Same bellends who said we shouldn't pay 50 + for Walker, Stones & Sterling or 60m + for Mahrez hasn't worked out to bad has it

It's bullshit City have been done over a few times it is what it is get over it

All Blues will be jumping up & down when we bag more trophys or will people still be crying because we've spent £10m to much on a Spanish International player with great feet, passing ability & will turn out as good as Robertson oh & a great football brain??

UTD have just paid £55m for who???

Liverpool have paid £85m for who?

You are right though City are fantastically ran & won't give a rats arse about either of us

£50m right now in 2022 is pocket change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.