Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cucurella Raum(30-35m) and Sosa(20-30m) should all be the options. Cucurella is by far the better lb for Citys system but anyone of those three is better than going into the season with two fullbacks.
Great cheers. I’ll message Txiki and let him know.

Anyone else I should point them in the direction of whilst we’re at it?

Can I make a radical suggestion?

How about if the people flapping and clucking because we haven't signed a left back wait until we haven't signed a left back before flapping and clucking?

Would that work for everyone?
lol, sounds like someone might need to cool down. Might i suggest a cold beer

What’s your plan? You want to see Ake or Laporte playing at the left back? Walker injury caused us to be eliminated from the champions league last year. We have to get left back. Cucurella or anyone, i don’t care.

My plan for what it's worth, is to leave it to the professionals running the club to recruit the correct level and calibre of players to strengthen the team / squad.

Radical I know but unlike yourself, they are probably more rational, patient and knowledgeable about the team and plans for progressing.

Apologies if I'm talking to a qualified football manager/coach / executive .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.