Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelo really isn't that bad defensively - he didn't have a great run in, probably as a result of playing 60 games.

Decent defensive stats per 90 compared to Zinchenko and CucurellaView attachment 50385View attachment 50386

He can infuriate by picking the wrong time to be clever on the ball and can fall asleep at the back post, but he's not alone at the latter.
Can be a weak indicator sometimes given the level of possession and the infrequency of attacks we face; also the autonomy to be attack minded that he’s afforded will naturally get him caught out at times… even with that, we still had the best defence!

Maybe if he hands in a transfer request, things will start to roll and push Brighton's hand. I know this will not be ideal but even Walker told Poch that he wanted to move in order to push Levy's hand back in 2017.
Don't expect that to happen - He has a young family who are happy and settled down here after just one year from Spain.
I'm beginning to think we "may" get that one more season with Curu

*fingers crossed*
(awaits responses on how crap it is here in Brighton and Sussex)

I’m
Don't expect that to happen - He has a young family who are happy and settled down here after just one year from Spain.

*fingers crossed*
He’s probably right. Professional footballers with families rarely move clubs.

*fingers crossed*
You could be right (hope not!). But if he does stay for one more season, i dont think it will be city he’d end up leaving to. Now or never to city and he’ll be made aware of that. We need a full back now not next summer and we dont tend to return for players after failed transfers whoever was at fault for the transfer failing.

*fingers crossed*
Don’t be so sensitive. Sussex is beautiful never been to Brighton. New Brighton yeah but that’s another matter.
If we miss someone, they don’t generally get another chance. So he could stay for a few years and then go back to Spain. Not sure any other PL team would be worth leaving Sussex for!
Don’t know why, but keep thinking of the film Battle of Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.