Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I agree with your 1-4 I really don’t think Brighton will care if we don’t come back, same as Spurs. The player might care but that’s about it. 50m from us now or 50m from Barca in two years, it’s all the same for Brighton
A player kept against his wishes will not be performing at same level. Compare Harry Kane's stats of last season to 2020-21.

Lol this isn't looking good.. we need an ITK to cone out and say this is all bollocks and it'll get done

I'm sorry but this is absurd if City do this again, like they did with Kane. What's the point in 'making someone your priority target', find out the fee, claim it's £20m more than you want to pay and that you'll walk away if it's not lowered!? Particularly after selling a LB.

Brighton have no need or obligation to lower their estimation by such a great amount. Bizarre strategy.

Hard to understand city's reported stand(from Martin) .

He is surely worth more than 30m with 4 years left in his contract.

I get all the negatives that would come with us saying fuck it he's 50m to brighton for future transfers and being bent over a barrel. But, for this transfer- for a lb that we need, at the right age with the right qualities and premier league experience. I'd be inclined to just say fucking pay it City and we'd still have made a profit this sumemr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.