Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's not necessarily true. Txiki knows, Brighton know, Cucurella knows...

We also have incredibly good posters on here that go out of their way to come on here and give us information that the recieve from good sources.
Yes,full respect to them as it can be a minefield on here.

Genuine question. You would be comfortable going into next season with cancelo and Walker as the 2 senior full back options? An injury or suspension for either and we are bang in trouble. We must sign a full back
Comfortable is a good word. Yes to your answer. Ake needs minutes and Cancelo is more than capable. Injuries will always happen. Would I rather we sigh a new full back? Of course but I honestly trust the process. I am comfortable that we walk away from deals that put us in an uncomfortable financial position with FFP and to a certain extent the media. You can see we are trying to change the moneybags narrative.

We will sign a new full back before the season starts. I would also not be surprised if we are also now working or have been working on a Bernie replacement. The club is not as stupid or reactive as many believe.

Yes,full respect to them as it can be a minefield on here.
I've said numerous times if I had a source I certainly wouldn't come on here and give it out...You get no thanks for it, All you get is lambasted with abuse (Not by everyone) but an awful lot of posters. I think Tolm, Matty, 93:20 ect deserve a lot of credit taking their time to give us information.

I think plenty of players go for a fair price…particularly as it’s subjective.

Are Bloom and Benham still enemies or have they made up?
Enemies Bloom sneaks into Brentfords stadium when we play them as he isn't allowed in directors box.

Interesting who’s ‘leaking’ this info now, I suspect it’s on the Brighton side, but the £30m bid that’s being reported today was made a couple of weeks back, which was a cash + player.

I was told we would push on this week, but they know our valuation and that won’t change
Thanks for the info mate. Do you know our Limit? Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.