Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit weird that's it's coming out now but it makes a hell of a lot more sense than what we've been reading the last day or two.
I’m not sure it’s weird mate. We put a bid in, their owner rejects it (privately), then issues a statement saying there’s been no bids.

Reports then come out that they’ve offered him a new deal. That goes quiet very quickly.

Pep confirms Zinchenko will leave…. Then reports come out of a bid.

Brighton have the power on this deal unless Cucurella pushes for a move, which can be done professionally

I’m not sure it’s weird mate. We put a bid in, their owner rejects it (privately), then issues a statement saying there’s been no bids.

Reports then come out that they’ve offered him a new deal. That goes quiet very quickly.

Brighton have the power on this deal unless Cucurella pushes for a move, which can be done professionally

I just meant it's weird that a bid from a couple of weeks ago was being reported yesterday like it had just been submitted. Maybe I got the wrong end of the stock from those reports.

Brighton’s board seem out of their depth. A lot of silly amateurish games being played. Probably another levy fan boy,

Doesn’t mean much but Cucurella’s agents now follow Man City on instagram. They don’t follow any other premier league club

@emgmundial on insta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.