Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do admire your chutzpah in describing a near 100% profit an insult, but if you’re available to sell houses, do please let us know. ;-)

More seriously, Ake and Phillips also have homegrown status so that naturally inflates their domestic value, which is why they are not the best comparisons.
I've had to Google that word, as I've never heard of it before. I thought it was GDM writing till i noticed your name, pal; )

I think he will go to you now.I think it will be £45 plus 5 add ons or a player a like McAtee with £40m cash. I don't think it will be much below 50. You paid £40m for Ake from Bournemouth, and this season you paid £45m for Phillips. £30m is an insult and these two players are good examples why we are not being out of order.
It's had the look of a £40m - £45m signing for a few weeks now. Think that's probably about fair for everyone involved, and the market is so weird right now you can spend that in Germany and Spain and come back with a couple of top players yourself.

Interesting post on cucurella’s agents Instagram (yes it has gotten to that stage now). He posted a happy birthday message to cucurella (he turns 24 today) with the hashtag at the bottom let’s make it happen. Reported here from an aggregator. Found it very interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.