Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are being naive if you want a seriously pissed off & unmotivated player who doesn't want you, rotting away at your club & lowering the team spirit.

Evidently you haven't seen the carnage caused by trying to keep someone against their will.

It's City policy. If a player wants to leave, we set a REALISTIC valuation & will do whatever it takes to facilitate that. I mean, we've just sold a 4 x PL, 3 x CC, 1 x FA Cup, Ukrainian national team captain for £32m.

We've also just sold a 4 x PL, 3 x CC, 1 x FA Cup Brazil international forward for for £45m

Again we've just sold a 4 x PL, 3 x CC, 1 x FA Cup England international forward for £47.5m

And Brighton want £50m for a 0 trophy 2 cap Spanish international reserve 12 months after buying him for £15m? Get real dude! :-/

Bloom isn't seriously expecting us to pay that, & we're not seriously expecting Bloom to accept £30m, but City are realistic, serious business people & it's best you look at how we conduct our transfers & accept we have respectful principles.

If those principles aren't reciprocated, we're more than prepared to walk away leaving the profiteering club to pick up the pieces with a seriously pissed off & unmotivated player. That's when you'll realise the effect one angry player can have on your whole club.

Carry on with it fella, but don't say we didn't warn you, as we've walked away from way bigger deals than Cucurella.
When you put it like that!

You are being naive if you want a seriously pissed off & unmotivated player who doesn't want you, rotting away at your club & lowering the team spirit.

Evidently you haven't seen the carnage caused by trying to keep someone against their will.

It's City policy. If a player wants to leave, we set a REALISTIC valuation & will do whatever it takes to facilitate that. I mean, we've just sold a 4 x PL, 3 x CC, 1 x FA Cup, Ukrainian national team captain for £32m.

We've also just sold a 4 x PL, 3 x CC, 1 x FA Cup Brazil international forward for for £45m

Again we've just sold a 4 x PL, 3 x CC, 1 x FA Cup England international forward for £47.5m

And Brighton want £50m for a 0 trophy 2 cap Spanish international reserve 12 months after buying him for £15m? Get real dude! :-/

Bloom isn't seriously expecting us to pay that, & we're not seriously expecting Bloom to accept £30m, but City are realistic, serious business people & it's best you look at how we conduct our transfers & accept we have respectful principles.

If those principles aren't reciprocated, we're more than prepared to walk away leaving the profiteering club to pick up the pieces with a seriously pissed off & unmotivated player. That's when you'll realise the effect one angry player can have on your whole club.

Carry on with it fella, but don't say we didn't warn you, as we've walked away from way bigger deals than Cucurella.
Slam dunk!

Bloom has NEVER put a price tag on the lad. Fact. Why? Because he’s not for sale! It will take an offer north of £50m for him to consider it. Fact. He won’t budge on that, as proven by the White sale last year. You obviously rate him highly, otherwise you wouldn’t be in for him, so just keep bidding until you hit Blooms figure, a figure I might add that no one knows except him. I guess it boils down to just how much you want him.

As for the £30m bid, I for one don’t look at it as derisory because you just don’t know how much Bloom wants!

You may get your man, but it will be on Blooms terms, not yours.He’s a tough negotiator, just ask Arsenal. But you’ll be getting one hell of a player if you do. As for the player himself? He’s a true pro, so no chance of him downing tools.

Have a great day.
We walk away and we are great negotiators , ask kane

I can see why the Brighton fans are quite defensive on this issue but after watching their team try and kick us off the park in the run in they can all fuck off and wallow in the fact that this deal will go through and their best player will be enjoying the delights of Manchester within the next week.

Agree, i have been invited on this board as a BHAFC fan for not only a civilised debate but to get an insite as to how other fans look at football. One thing you dont do is dis respect your fans or you club.
Sorry i know its strange to reply to my own post but just to clarify. I applied to join this forum for the above reasons and was granted. I worded the above quote wrong by putting invited.

I hope none of my replies have been out of order. Just here to try to add to what is generally a good debate but if they have i appologise. If you want me to stop posting then i will.

Great post, also it's always thrown at us that we inflate transfer fees, yet other clubs set unrealistic prices whilst we set more than reasonable ones.

Bloom has NEVER put a price tag on the lad. Fact. Why? Because he’s not for sale! It will take an offer north of £50m for him to consider it. Fact. He won’t budge on that, as proven by the White sale last year. You obviously rate him highly, otherwise you wouldn’t be in for him, so just keep bidding until you hit Blooms figure, a figure I might add that no one knows except him. I guess it boils down to just how much you want him.

As for the £30m bid, I for one don’t look at it as derisory because you just don’t know how much Bloom wants!

You may get your man, but it will be on Blooms terms, not yours.He’s a tough negotiator, just ask Arsenal. But you’ll be getting one hell of a player if you do. As for the player himself? He’s a true pro, so no chance of him downing tools.

Have a great day.

in other news…. Brighton running up huge debts….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.