Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe. No, but we know how he works! You showed your hand way too early, the fact that you desperately want a left back won’t be helping you. Remember Bloom is a poker player and quite frankly, he’s holding all the aces on this one. I wish you all the best whatever the outcome.
Is he fuck holding all the aces. You really think Cockupofaharcut is the only left back in the world? I hope we get a different one, and I hope you are left with a seriously unhappy player

Sorry i know its strange to reply to my own post but just to clarify. I applied to join this forum for the above reasons and was granted. I worded the above quote wrong by putting invited.

I hope none of my replies have been out of order. Just here to try to add to what is generally a good debate but if they have i appologise. If you want me to stop posting then i will.

As long as you don't throw in any Clarkies, you can say just about anything you want.
Eventually someone with a dislike for your club because of some unfathomable reason will give you dogs abuse.
43m and add ons I predict

Sorry i know its strange to reply to my own post but just to clarify. I applied to join this forum for the above reasons and was granted. I worded the above quote wrong by putting invited.

I hope none of my replies have been out of order. Just here to try to add to what is generally a good debate but if they have i appologise. If you want me to stop posting then i will.
If you could get anotherbrightonfan to fuck of out of here you’d be most appreciated. You are a decent poster, he is a wind up knobhead

I am wondering why we need brighton fans regularly telling us what a good guy he is. Has a lot of corruption allegations surrounding him?
I knew absolutely nothing about him (even his name) until this thread occurred. I am puzzled by an article I found however:-

"Arguably the UK’s most notorious sports bettor, Tony Bloom, is the owner of Starlizard, a company that describes itself as a betting consultancy.

Based out of Camden, London, Starlizard is also the sole adviser for Bloom’s betting syndicate, who every weekend have £1 million riding on any given football game.

This makes Starlizard the biggest betting syndicate in Britain and it is believed they make roughly £100 million a year, but that would be an average year.

Due to the secrecy surrounding the company, little is known about their total earnings, although it’s quite safe to assume it’s in the billions of pounds.

Starlizard’s 160 employees use complex statistical models to generate football odds that are more accurate than those offered by bookmakers. They even take into account the weather forecast and the overall morale of a team!

These ‘sharper’ odds are then sold to their clients so they themselves can beat the market! His much respected advice generates £13.8 million annually from customers.

Starlizard’s employees sign strict non-disclosure agreements upon joining the company and once they have worked past their ‘probation period’ they are invited to a free stake in Bloom’s syndicate a.k.a. The Golden Ticket!"

Surely as players and staff aren't allowed to bet on games this is a huge no no? And if it's all shrouded in so much secrecy where is the money coming from that he's invested in Brighton? Has he ever been accused of money laundering for instance? How did he pass the fit & proper person test?

Reactions: nmc
I presume they meant they were invited by fellow Brighton fans, rather than by us. Regardless, as per the forum rules, opposition fans are welcome as long as they aren’t trolling the forum.

Well saying there Brighton fans is trolling when we all know Brighton are there second team..

It will take an offer north of £50m for him to consider it. Fact.

As for the £30m bid, I for one don’t look at it as derisory because you just don’t know how much Bloom wants!
So a professional football club, with all sorts of contacts through agents etc has no idea how much Bloom wants and is having to bid like they're buying on eBay. Yet you (and apparently every other Brighton fan) know for a fact how much Bloom wants. I'd give City a call, they might be willing to pay you for the insider info as a deal maker.

I knew absolutely nothing about him (even his name) until this thread occurred. I am puzzled by an article I found however:-

"Arguably the UK’s most notorious sports bettor, Tony Bloom, is the owner of Starlizard, a company that describes itself as a betting consultancy.

Based out of Camden, London, Starlizard is also the sole adviser for Bloom’s betting syndicate, who every weekend have £1 million riding on any given football game.

This makes Starlizard the biggest betting syndicate in Britain and it is believed they make roughly £100 million a year, but that would be an average year.

Due to the secrecy surrounding the company, little is known about their total earnings, although it’s quite safe to assume it’s in the billions of pounds.

Starlizard’s 160 employees use complex statistical models to generate football odds that are more accurate than those offered by bookmakers. They even take into account the weather forecast and the overall morale of a team!

These ‘sharper’ odds are then sold to their clients so they themselves can beat the market! His much respected advice generates £13.8 million annually from customers.

Starlizard’s employees sign strict non-disclosure agreements upon joining the company and once they have worked past their ‘probation period’ they are invited to a free stake in Bloom’s syndicate a.k.a. The Golden Ticket!"

Surely as players and staff aren't allowed to bet on games this is a huge no no? And if it's all shrouded in so much secrecy where is the money coming from that he's invested in Brighton? Has he ever been accused of money laundering for instance? How did he pass the fit & proper person test?
He mainly makes his money in the Asian markets. As far as I know it came from Bloom himself. Not aware why he shouldn’t be an owner but not many fail! If you are interested in Bloom read up on Benham at Brentford. Mortal enemies Cut from the same cloth.

Bloom has NEVER put a price tag on the lad. Fact. Why? Because he’s not for sale! It will take an offer north of £50m for him to consider it. Fact. He won’t budge on that, as proven by the White sale last year. You obviously rate him highly, otherwise you wouldn’t be in for him, so just keep bidding until you hit Blooms figure, a figure I might add that no one knows except him. I guess it boils down to just how much you want him.

As for the £30m bid, I for one don’t look at it as derisory because you just don’t know how much Bloom wants!

You may get your man, but it will be on Blooms terms, not yours.He’s a tough negotiator, just ask Arsenal. But you’ll be getting one hell of a player if you do. As for the player himself? He’s a true pro, so no chance of him downing tools.

Have a great day.
So he's not for sale fact, but is, if 50 million offer comes in fact. Sleep it off ffs, you weapon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.