Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because we can play half dozen players in that left back spot and we know pep he’d stick Philips there
The history of our left-back situation and the players that have played there (Mendy, Delph, Zinchenko, Angelino, Cancelo, Laporte, Ake, even Fernandinho) would be a clear path for him to be the first team member ;)

Maybe because we can play half dozen players in that left back spot and we know pep he’d stick Philips there

Even McAtee will get more minute as LB in the first team, i mean we all want to academy player successfully integrated to the first team right? So here you go a makeshift LB from McAtee by Pep.

Even McAtee will get more minute as LB in the first team, i mean we all want to academy player successfully integrated to the first team right? So here you go a makeshift LB from McAtee by Pep.

Stick ederson there think Pep would think he could player most of our team in any position

Stick ederson there think Pep would think he could player most of our team in any position
I've heard, I don't know who has said that, about the curse of LB position at City, It sounds pathetic, but it is a bit of truth when I'm looking at 6-8 players who have played as a left back for us XD Honestly our last quality left-back, I know that people have a different opinions about him, was Alexandar Kolarov, originally signed by Garry Cook, not by Txiki. I didn't rate Gael Clichy to be honest. Txiki's history in terms of signing left-back for us is rather poor. Mendy - mistake, Angelino - mistake :) It was his two signings that are left-backs :)))

- Are you left-footed?
- Yes
- OK, so you will be our left-back ;)))

I've heard, I don't know who has said that, about the curse of LB position at City, It sounds pathetic, but it is a bit of truth when I'm looking at 6-8 players who have played as a left back for us XD Honestly our last quality left-back, I know that people have a different opinions about him, was Alexandar Kolarov, originally signed by Garry Cook, not by Txiki. I didn't rate Gael Clichy to be honest. Txiki's history in terms of signing left-back for us is rather poor. Mendy - mistake, Angelino - mistake :) It was his two signings that are left-backs :)))

I look at it as a positive since we haven’t had a proper left back we won a lot of trophies!

Seriously why the fuck are some of you so botherd if we do if we don't,,get a fucking grip,,,, have you not seen our record under pep,,, ffs stop bastard panicking if it's there to be done it will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.