Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
renan lodi played well against us in the Cl and he has a release clause (around €60m)...he isn`t a "one season wonder" and better than Raum, Sosa etc...£50m +x for him would be more "justified" than for Cucurella

Cucurella's the best available.
Pep wants him.
He'll get better under Pep.
LB for the next 7-10 years.
Offer Brighton 49.9 million and be done with it.

Despite what pep says publicly I would imagine he would be pretty pissed off if we didn’t sign a left back especially after letting zinchenko go.
Bro, next transfer window, the same story. I think he will be super happy to use Kalvin Phillips if the worst of the worst would come.

Bro, next transfer window, the same story. I think he will be super happy to use Kalvin Phillips if the worst of the worst would come.
not sure I agree with you there. Could see Phillips playing as a rb if needed in an emergency but not as lb. The squad is one player short as it is so I’d be shocked if we didn’t get in a full back

renan lodi played well against us in the Cl and he has a release clause (around €60m)...he isn`t a "one season wonder" and better than Raum, Sosa etc...£50m +x for him would be more "justified" than for Cucurella
30m£ player at his best. Still overvalued by Atletico. If they want to sell, they should accept 30-32m£ from us, nothing less. The same with Sosa, even less. They are not geniuses, but only decent players.

not sure I agree with you there. Could see Phillips playing as a rb if needed in an emergency but not as lb. The squad is one player short as it is so I’d be shocked if we didn’t get in a full back
Of course, I would sign right winger too, but I could only dream and speculate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.