Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I back City to win the League and a domestic cup with Cancelo and JWE as Lbs, that's down to Peps brilliance. If they don't sign Cucurella I'm more than content. But no natural lb at the club for five seasons is not great from our directors.
Mmmm. Won 4 titles & still we criticise. Our directors will only buy a player if he fits ALL the required criteria. We don’t buy just for the sake of it unless we have a crisis. 4 titles doesn’t suggest that especially when we do have adequate cover.

Sure, we want a LB but only the one we actually want!!

As others have mentioned, it's not a question of did we overpay?
Was, or is Grealish worth £100 Million? Quite evidently he is not, which begs the question why are City not applying the same logic to the Cucurella deal.
Quite evidently to who exactly? I couldn't give a monkeys what we pay for a player as I'll leave that to the beancounters at the club (and on here ;) )

Is there any reputable source confirming the 2nd bid (outside the forum, that is). Wouldn't say 'by all accounts', but might be wrong and the confirmation is arriving as I'm typing :)
No idea bud, I could say the same about the first "bid" as nobody knows 100% on here (unless I've missed something).

Semantics. You know exactly what I mean. I like and really rate Jack so don’t get me wrong, he was just never worth £100mil, he was a £75/80mil player at max.
Then City wouldn't have paid it, pure and simple. They obviously thought he was worth it, regardless of whatever anyone outside of the club thinks.

Ok, don’t shoot the messenger but Cucurella has been in Barcelona this week.

A City supporting mate (and member of a Barcelona OSC) bumped into him and asked about City. He basically said it’s done.

Not sure why he was out there, maybe Dr Cugat?… anyway, by all accounts sounds like we’re close.

Pic as proof aswell.

Attachments

• 77261DCD-275A-482D-91A2-235BC9BEF038.jpeg
    77261DCD-275A-482D-91A2-235BC9BEF038.jpeg
    791.8 KB · Views: 340

A City supporting mate (and member of a Barcelona OSC) bumped into him and asked about City. He basically said it’s done.

Not sure why he was out there, maybe Dr Cugat?… anyway, by all accounts sounds like we’re close.

Pic as proof aswell.
With Txixi and Co being based between Manchester and Barcelona could be they brought him for talks in Barcelona just as that's where they were at the time?

Pic as proof aswell.
He's from a town just outside Barca, prob went home

As others have mentioned, it's not a question of did we overpay?
Was, or is Grealish worth £100 Million? Quite evidently he is not, which begs the question why are City not applying the same logic to the Cucurella deal.
game-of-thrones-jon-snow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.