Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he downed tools then ?
I don’t know why people are inferring that he has. But it is still very likely imo that he was in Barcelona at some point this week as a few people have said they’ve seen him.

I suspect potter gave them some time off so it’s hardly strange he has gone back to his home for a few days. I very much doubt it has anything to do with us or dr cugat.

More interested in the poster who said their friend saw him and cucurella himself apparently said the deal was pretty much done. Hopefully that snippet is true

Yeah get you, some fans think it’s because of our defence and like me I think it’s more to do with putting all those chances away we create!

I can’t change your view like you can’t change mine on this thinking…
Trust me...it kills me when we get in that sort of squandering mode...but sometimes it just won't go into the net and that's when we can't let ourselves get beat by a moment of sub par play against these European clubs...its been unbelievable how we can absolutely dominate the entire time and then concede, sometimes 2 or even 3 in short succession and virtually blow up our whole CL campaign...I'm not ashamed to admit I cried tears of rage and heartbreak after the Real debacle and what felt like thievery against Tottenham...I would love nothing better than for us to bomb everyone off the pitch this year and render this entire debate moot...

I back City to win the League and a domestic cup with Cancelo and JWE as Lbs, that's down to Peps brilliance. If they don't sign Cucurella I'm more than content. But no natural lb at the club for five seasons is not great from our directors.
no , but 4 titles in those 5 years are ,or aren't they responsible for that ?

Trust me...it kills me when we get in that sort of squandering mode...but sometimes it just won't go into the net and that's when we can't let ourselves get beat by a moment of sub par play against these European clubs...its been unbelievable how we can absolutely dominate the entire time and then concede, sometimes 2 or even 3 in short succession and virtually blow up our whole CL campaign...I'm not ashamed to admit I cried tears of rage and heartbreak after the Real debacle and what felt like thievery against Tottenham...I would love nothing better than for us to bomb everyone off the pitch this year and render this entire debate moot...
Should have put it to bed in the first leg, I got extremely pissed in the Waldorf after the second.

I don’t know why people are inferring that he has. But it is still very likely imo that he was in Barcelona at some point this week as a few people have said they’ve seen him.

I suspect potter gave them some time off so it’s hardly strange he has gone back to his home for a few days. I very much doubt it has anything to do with us or dr cugat.

More interested in the poster who said their friend saw him and cucurella himself apparently said the deal was pretty much done. Hopefully that snippet is true
Hes been in training all week that much i do know, and really if some random guy asjed him about the transfer would he really say that. The last part of my reply is only my oppinion.

This is definitely a transfer 'Saga' now and expect a sad ending.

City want to be seen as 'getting value for money' but last summer they paid a £100 Million release clause for Grealish. A player with only two years of premier league experience at the time. It's understandable some fans are confused by our approach to this transfer.

If Pep has identified Cucurella as his 1st choice LB the directors should stop bluffing and pay the fee, five seasons without a natural LB is incompetent enough.

Pep has done a great job coaching Delph, Zinchenko and Cancelo, they're all midfielders! Zinchenko will be exposed as a LB at Arsenal.

The team is incomplete without a natural Left back, why haggle over £10 Million for PR purposes.
Do you just post rubbish to wum

You make some good points.
Thanks...Trust me, I'm not looking to stir the pot...just taking an honest look at some possibilities...must have struck a nerve with some? But I'll stick to my main point that we need to sign a quality left back if we're going to realistically win both the Prem and the CL...didn't think there'd be anything controversial about that...

Has he downed tools then ?

Not as far as I’m aware mate.

There was some liberal winding up going on here this afternoon suggesting he was in Barcelona at the moment, had told some random kid in the street he was signing for City, and was visiting our Club doctor who’s based there.

All of which was clearly bullshit, but has led some to believe he’s acting unprofessionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.