Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow Seagulls, we are in another clubs forum, have some decorum. For what it's worth media day was yesterday, it could of happened this afternoon as well but It defo happened yesterday! Between the three of us let's have a vote on whether MC stays or go's by deadline day...I'll start...GONE! Hope your happy City fans...
We’re never happy :-)

I'm more interested in your dotting patterns. Just when I think I've cracked your code, you go and throw in a surprise three dots instead of two.
Save yourself the trouble and hire a Navajo to assist you...

Sorry i stand corrected yes it was yesterday, and he was in Barcelona today, for his sons birthday with rest of his family. Yes i think both clubs will come to an agreement. I would take £40m plus one of the 2 LB youngsters,with City having a buy back option. I think the one player that stands out is i think Esbrand.
I would prefer 40m plus Delap for a season long loan(if Maupay goes), Under Potter we could help him develop and he gets valuable game time which can only benefit him and City. Or put in a bid for Spurs Sessegnon who is a Potter type player to replace the Spanish wonder. Ps Cucurella was in Barcelona earlier in the week as in training today at Lancing. Photos on club website.

Yeah….usual made up nonsense. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was in Barca for a day or two (most of the first team seemed to have the weekend off) but he was back at the club yesterday for sure. There’s literally no new news on this transfer from any reputable source IMO (actually a good reflection on both clubs and how they conduct business).

The fact it’s so quiet is precisely why I think negotiations are happening between our two Clubs.

If this were off, we know from experience City would brief the few members of the press they trust that we’re no longer interested. It’s how we operate on potential transfers. That’s hasn’t happened.

There’s barely a peep out of anyone on either side at the moment. Even that gobshite journo in Brighton has dialled down all the melodramatic tub-thumping and playground bickering over the last few days.

It seems clear the desire to antagonise has shifted to a more cordial situation - which suggests to me negotiations on trying to find a compromise are happening.

One things for sure - whether this is on or off, we’ll know either way pretty soon.

Save yourself the trouble and hire a Navajo to assist you...

You make some decent points mate, but it has to be said you have an eccentric relationship with punctuation that does make your stuff very difficult to read.

Which is a shame, as those who persevere through the impenetrable blocks of text with no coherent structure will I’m sure find it worth the effort.

I would prefer 40m plus Delap for a season long loan(if Maupay goes), Under Potter we could help him develop and he gets valuable game time which can only benefit him and City. Or put in a bid for Spurs Sessegnon who is a Potter type player to replace the Spanish wonder. Ps Cucurella was in Barcelona earlier in the week as in training today at Lancing. Photos on club website.
Delap would not get enough game time. Doubt uf we would go with loan.

The fact it’s so quiet is precisely why I think negotiations are happening between our two Clubs.

If this were off, we know from experience City would brief the few members of the press they trust that we’re no longer interested. It’s how we operate on potential transfers. That’s hasn’t happened.

There’s barely a peep out of anyone on either side at the moment. Even that gobshite journo in Brighton has dialled down all the melodramatic tub-thumping and playground bickering over the last few days.

It seems clear the desire to antagonise has shifted to a more cordial situation - which suggests to me negotiations on trying to find a compromise are happening.

One things for sure - whether this is on or off, we’ll know either way pretty soon.
Naylor is pretty cautious, and mostly spews up what the club tell him (which is understandable otherwise he’ll lose his sources). If he’s ever sounding certain, then it’s definitely come from the club (the one area he’s usually quick and correct on is squashing rumours of players linked to us). I reckon the last thing he was told was the rebuttal of the £30m bid, hence nothing much since other than some statements of the bleeding obvious.

Naylor is pretty cautious, and mostly spews up what the club tell him (which is understandable otherwise he’ll lose his sources). If he’s ever sounding certain, then it’s definitely come from the club (the one area he’s usually quick and correct on is squashing rumours of players linked to us). I reckon the last thing he was told was the rebuttal of the £30m bid, hence nothing much since other than some statements of the bleeding obvious.

Oh yeah - I get that he’s a club mouthpiece, and his capacity to earn a living is based on his excellent relationship with your board. Which means getting the messages the Club wants out there directly to the fans.

Which is why it’s significant he isn’t gobbing off as much as he has been over the last couple of weeks - it’s clear the Club aren’t asking him to.

This deal may not happen - but there’s no reason for Brighton and City to fall out over it. Given neither of our Clubs are pushing the US owner agenda in our League - and are actively investing in their clubs rather than stripping them for personal profit, and killing competition in the process - then I’d suggest a positive, mutually beneficial relationship is in both our interests for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.