Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had a buyout of 50m he be a city player now seems we don’t trust the other team go stick there deal if we slapped down 50m we must think the other team will move the goalposts…

It is an interesting question I have asked myself before too. And I agree I think, if he had a release clause of 50m, Txiki might well have paid it.

i think thats on the money mate. We have form for spending £50m on full backs and defenders in general? Brighton are doing no different than city`s attitude to transfers? Bring us this fee and you can go!
Some hypocrites on here, angry when we sell a player for "under" valuation , yet angry when a club put a high valuation on a player they don't want to sell.

So by some logic on here if Barca bid 50m for Bernardo we should sell because he wants to go.

I don't give 2 shits what Cucurell wants, he signed a very good deal with Brighton, he has to honor it, UNLESS we agree a deal with Brighton.

Some hypocrites on here, angry when we sell a player for "under" valuation , yet angry when a club put a high valuation on a player they don't want to sell.

So by some logic on here if Barca bid 50m for Bernardo we should sell because he wants to go.

I don't give 2 shits what Cucurell wants, he signed a very good deal with Brighton, he has to honor it, UNLESS we agree a deal with Brighton.

thats where i`m at with this mate as well. Brighton have a right to ask a set fee and have seemingly made it be known what they want and if we dont hit it then it wont happen.

Well then Haaland sets a mark, are Brighton saying Cucu is worth the same as Haaland?
Haaland had a genius of an agent that gave him incredible leverage to negotiate, I would love to know the true cost of the deal with all the fees, way over 100m I would concur.

And Harry Kane is sulking at Spurs because he has a numpty as an agent.

I will be disappointed if we don't sign Cucu, let's hope Txiki can somehow negotiate a deal with Brighton. We still have plenty of time to get another lb in and Cancelo isn't a bad option as we all know.

Nothing wrong with trying to get a good deal though is there?

I’m not angry at Brighton’s asking price I just think it’s a bit high

If he had a buyout of 50m he be a city player now seems we don’t trust the other team go stick there deal if we slapped down 50m we must think the other team will move the goalposts…
That’s what I’m wondering. The danger is you look too keen, get to the fee you’re willing to pay too soon and the other club want more. We don’t even know that Brighton have named a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.