Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to Leeds - negotiations with Phillips were a breeze. They took reasonable fees for Phillips and Raphinha
They done things the right way. They will find it easier to deals in the future, Players knowing they can join Leeds and being able to join a bigger club for a reasonable price if a bigger club ever came in for them.

Come on you know how city do business player wants to go we don’t stand in there way..
Yes, I know, but no way Barca are offering true value. Anyway, I think I’m over doing the original point about us, Barca, and their former players. I’m sure the club have taken all scenarios into account and it’ll work out for us if he comes.

I hope this comes to a conclusion before Sunday or Monday or I'll spend next week like last last summer.

signal-lost-no-network-picture-id1085707638

I hope this comes to a conclusion before Sunday or Monday or I'll spend next week like last last summer.

signal-lost-no-network-picture-id1085707638
I hope after we Sign lb ,Pep comes out and says that it. We aren't doing any more sells or purchase. I cant take another month of Bernardo saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.