Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be official that he's handed in a request, journalist in the press conference asked pep about it just now.

Don't get the impression that Brighton are happy to keep a player that wants to be elsewhere, so could be done quite quickly now. What this does is makes it public and may soften Brighton's asking price. Unless it sparks a bidding war, which I can't see as it would have happened already.

For Cucurella makes sense, any loyalty fee he is due is worth scrubbing off compared to what he'll be paid at city and the experiences he'll have to improve and win silverware. In contrast to Ronaldo, who probably has a huge loyalty bonus hence his snide tactics to get sent out on loan or leave without requesting a transfer officially.

Live from Brighton's training ground:

eric-andre-let-me-out.gif

Just catching up on this thread, not any the wiser about wherever we will sign him but the Grealish bores? Jeez they are starting early this season.
Which ones ?
The 'i don't rate him' brigade or the Grealish has got lush hair fanboys ?
:)

Seems to be official that he's handed in a request, journalist in the press conference asked pep about it just now.

Don't get the impression that Brighton are happy to keep a player that wants to be elsewhere, so could be done quite quickly now. What this does is makes it public and may soften Brighton's asking price. Unless it sparks a bidding war, which I can't see as it would have happened already.

For Cucurella makes sense, any loyalty fee he is due is worth scrubbing off compared to what he'll be paid at city and the experiences he'll have to improve and win silverware. In contrast to Ronaldo, who probably has a huge loyalty bonus hence his snide tactics to get sent out on loan or leave without requesting a transfer officially.
Deal will probably get done, but not as a result of Bloom softening IMO. As and when it happens (I don’t see a bidding war either - think it’s City (Pep) or no-one), it’ll be ‘undisclosed’ with both sides claiming they got a good deal, none of us will know the final numbers.

I often wonder how many chairmen like to drag it out because if they sell late in the transfer window, they're not under any pressure to reinvest the money, and by next summer everyone's forgotten about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.