Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can understand Brightons valuation of him even though it seems excessive. Think a few years ago it would have been about right, but these days it seems a lot - but its obviously what he's worth to them. But £50m does seem expensive

From your Point, your after a player on a long term deal who has excelled in the PL and looks quality. Although you value him at X you can see why Brighton would have a different valuation. He's more important to them than he is to you.

From the players point, I can only imagine he would be livid if his move is blocked. Brighton have to understand that you cant deny the player a move like this. They dont come around very often. Cant imagine they want an unhappy player, plus him putting in a request means he forefits £££, probably to help the move.

Like Kane though, players really need to start putting release clauses in their contracts. They are happy to sign them one minute then want off 5 minutes later.

I just wasn't sure as Bloom seems stubborn. Plus the praise he is getting from journalists especially from the athletic, is only going to make him feel vindicated in his £50 million evaluation.
Don’t get me wrong, not saying we will definitely get him although it alters the landscape. If Bloom chooses to dig his heels in then more fool him.

I know it's cynical but I still can't help feeling like he'll just go to Barca in a couple of years anyway. I've soured on young Spanish players lately, wonder why? Or maybe he'll be like Silva and stick around.
Tbh, idk how keen he would be to move back to Barca after they've sold him twice previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.