Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cucu refuses to train or play because he dosnt get the transfer straight away would you still be happy to have him? To me its a bold move by Cucu, but i can understand why.
It isn't something I like to see tbh, will he do it to us if Barcelona came calling in a years time?

He sets the precedence by showing no loyalty to BHA.

If Cucu refuses to train or play because he dosnt get the transfer straight away would you still be happy to have him? To me its a bold move by Cucu, but i can understand why.
Somehow I doubt he will go to those extremes, as he`s probably been advised by his agent (via City) not too rock the boat too much.
The lad has shown balls to ask for a transfer, but I feel thats about as far as he will go and IMO rightly so.

It isn't something I like to see tbh, will he do it to us if Barcelona came calling in a years time?

This.

We have had a few players do ot in our less successful past and it always left a bad taste, unless a club is treating a player badly I am not fond of players who do it.

The difference is with us he’s stepping up to the highest level, if Barcelona come calling they are paying top wack for him. I think the days when Madrid and Barcelona just turn players heads with unbelievable wages are over.

I really think you are getting angry at yourself and arguing with yourself.

No one has said brighton are not entitled to pick their price, they might as well say he is worth 70m because of what we paid for Grealish since you like bringing him up.

City are also entitled to move on if they feel nothing is happening.
We must move on if we can't agree a fee, we have a serious weakness at FB, it needs sorting.

Will he fuck.
He`s openly stated he wants to work with Pep and I for one will wait until next year before Pep signs that contract extension and one and all will want to stay irrespective of "who comes calling".

The difference is with us he’s stepping up to the highest level, if Barcelona come calling they are paying top wack for him. I think the days when Madrid and Barcelona just turn players heads with unbelievable wages are over.
I don't disagree with your post at all, the only thing is he supports them and they still have the name, well atm another year or two who knows?

The fact they are still buying players when supposedly skint is bizarre and surely will come back to haunt them in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.