Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still here, but then again im not deluded.
Fair comment and at least you are honest and understand how things may pan out.But who knows who will be more disappointed, us, you or the player ??
Keep posting as at least you`re being a fair supporter and please accept my apology for some of the unsavoury comments from some of my fellow Blues fans, just take it with a pinch of salt.

Maybe im being a bit thick here but why is he waiving money if he hands in a transfer request ? Genuine question
Because it’s a “breech of contract” that meAns he waives his loyalty bonus I am guessing that it’s in reality a few million more to make up the difference between BHAs valuation and ours.?!! Fernandinho did the same sort of thing sort of meant 4 mill of his money stayed with his former club instead of being paid by us.

Plus the salary of the woman in the canteen who makes the tapas for him during his contract.

Let's just go with 'brutal dictatorship owned, FFP avoiding Citeh use their oil money taken from hard working British peasants to sign foreigner with girl's hair in £250m mega deal and reversing St Boris's levelling up agenda and why this means Liverpool have been proved right'. Should be something in that for each of the papers to use and almost long enough for a Mail headline
Poor Gladys from the canteen doesn`t know how this will help Liverpool ... the cow bag.

Because it’s a “breech of contract” that meAns he waives his loyalty bonus I am guessing that it’s in reality a few million more to make up the difference between BHAs valuation and ours.?!! Fernandinho did the same sort of thing sort of meant 4 mill of his money stayed with his former club instead of being paid by us.
Ok thanks for that. Suppose its pretty obvious really. I just dont have much idea how these things work

Totally unrelated. For those who haven't figured it out yet JWE is Zinchenko's replacement.
If they're not comfortable with that it could be Sosa or Grimaldo replacing Zin.

Cucurella is its own transaction, not related to Zinchenko's departure. Its a deferred move to replace Mendy. If anyone is struggling with their memory here's a reminder that when healthy Mendy was Pep's first choice LB. Not Zin and not Cancelo.
Walker, cancelo, cucca, jwe, stones and ake. That’s some full back options mate.

It is risky for Brighton to hold out given the transfer request. Yes they rightfully can ask for what they want for the player but it's well know they accept they're in a position where they buy players on the clause that they'll be allowed to move on to a big club for a reasonable fee. But players watching now might delay moves there if they can't put a release clause in place in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.