Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wasn't sure as Bloom seems stubborn. Plus the praise he is getting from journalists especially from the athletic, is only going to make him feel vindicated in his £50 million evaluation.
There are certain sections of the media, the athletic among them, who seem happy to try to unsettle and sell our players, while clutching their pearls should we dare to try and sign someone ourselves

Will he fuck.
He`s openly stated he wants to work with Pep and I for one will wait until next year before Pep signs that contract extension and one and all will want to stay irrespective of "who comes calling".
Does it not worry you that they constantly say they want to work with Pep, what will we become when he leaves?

Pep City.

I find it a little frustrating tbh, I'd like them to say they'd love to come and play for a successful club and the chance to play under Pep, rather than just mentioning Pep.

I don't disagree with your post at all, the only thing is he supports them and they still have the name, well atm another year or two who knows?

The fact they are still buying players when supposedly skint is bizarre and surely will come back to haunt them in the future.
I know they have the name mate, but there has always been this myth that Madrid and Barcelona are the dream clubs for most players, the fact that they will double a players wage,even if he was on £300 grand a week at the time, has supposedly nothing to do with it. They have been paying players £400 plus grand a week for years and it’s coming to bite them back on the arse.

I know they have the name mate, but there has always been this myth that Madrid and Barcelona are the dream clubs for most players, the fact that they will double a players wage,even if he was on £300 grand a week at the time, has supposedly nothing to do with it. They have been paying players £400 plus grand a week for years and it’s coming to bite them back on the arse.
Is it wrong to hope they go bankrupt lol

Fair comment and at least you are honest and understand how things may pan out.But who knows who will be more disappointed, us, you or the player ??
Keep posting as at least you`re being a fair supporter and please accept my apology for some of the unsavoury comments from some of my fellow Blues fans, just take it with a pinch of salt.
Cheers. Myself of cause i dont want him to go, will i be upset yes a little, but im realistic in the fact of where we are in the food chain, we are a stepping stone for good players to develope and progress to bigger clubs.
For any player outside the top 6, when one of them clubs take an intrest in you how can ur head not be turned.
When he gies to you as im sure he will when we play you will i boo him, no i would never do that to any former player, unless of course he was going to Palace. All i would hope is that he has a bad game just twice in the season both against us.
I will wish him good luck and hope he wins medals with you, and at least i can say were part of his progression. Just another player going on to better things.

Only problem is if your in a final against Spuds that going to be hard for me as they have Bissouma.
with regards to any unsavoury comments, i dont think i had had any directed at me, im on another teams forum so i respect that. Yes some of the comments i dont agree with but thats part of a football forum, triballism. It would be boring if you didnt get that.

Any wau i will still post on here even after this thread is closed as not only a BHAFC fan but football fan in general.

It isn't something I like to see tbh, will he do it to us if Barcelona came calling in a years time?

He sets the precedence by showing no loyalty to BHA.
When did he sign this contract with them? I m sure it was recently (within a year) I know there’s a lot of politicking in football and some might even suggest he did them a favour signing it but I agree, it’s hardly a good sign re loyalty. Ha, loyalty!

Amazing, I live on the other side of the world and have yet to see a Grealish shirt and I kid you not, Haaland has been at the club for 5 minutes and there are dozens of kids walking round with his shirt already.
Be honest though mate, if there’d have been a Grealish shirt on every corner you wouldn’t have seen it.

Because it’s a “breech of contract” that meAns he waives his loyalty bonus I am guessing that it’s in reality a few million more to make up the difference between BHAs valuation and ours.?!! Fernandinho did the same sort of thing sort of meant 4 mill of his money stayed with his former club instead of being paid by us.
Ah, but Dinho would have made up the shortfall on his first trip to Abu Dhabi via a recently-opened bank account at an unnamed bank in his name.
(According to the media and RAWK)
Simples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.