Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Txiki thinks it is. And I kinda agree. FFP and all :)
It does make you wonder if we do have an issue with FFP, with the amount of cash we have generated and our reluctance to pay Brighton.

I would love to know how much the hidden costs of Haaland have cost us, a substantial amount I would think, not that I have any issue in paying it.

It does make you wonder if we do have an issue with FFP, with the amount of cash we have generated and our reluctance to pay Brighton.

I would love to know how much the hidden costs of Haaland have cost us, a substantial amount I would think, not that I have any issue in paying it.
Well I sincerely hope it doesn`t have any shit decisions to help balance the books by letting Bernie go for the sake of a full back.

Sorry, this is nonsensical talk. There is nothing to take seriously. Team A is interested in a player and negotiates with Team B.

This notion that Bloom is stubborn is silly. No one cares. Like you pointed out, he too has pressures to deal with. Including having a reputation as a bad owner amongst agents.

No one is different or special. He is simply going to negotiate like everyone else. Either he and his opposite number finds a compromise or they both walk.

If Bloom is as smart as everyone keeps claiming he is, then this deal gets done. Coz surely he is smart enough to recognize that his team loses more if this breaks down.

He'd keep his tough guy reputation though. I'm sure that's worth something :)

Well said mate. Sick of seeing this chat about Bloom. He played poker successfully but that is irrelevant unless at one point his pocket kings told him they wanted to join another player instead.

It's football. He has a player a more successful team want and the player wants to go. He wants to maximise profit, we want to minimise expenditure. All standard stuff in any transfer. Take the low up front fee and stick loads of add-ons in and both will be happy I would expect.

Seriously !! Are you serious ??
Spurs did the same and City hierarchy prudently walked away from the deal. When we are aspiring to be among the best even if it sounds arrogant but yes Brighton are quite a few levels below us, respect should also be mutual, have you seen apart from West ham maybe how many clubs respect us?

Spurs did the same and City hierarchy prudently walked away from the deal. When we are aspiring to be among the best even if it sounds arrogant but yes Brighton are quite a few levels below us, respect should also be mutual, have you seen apart from West ham maybe how many clubs respect us?

Have you just been on holiday to Disneyland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.