Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single Brighton fan has repeated that Bloom has never mentioned a price. So 50 million is a made up claim. It won't be the first time media makes up a price.

Besides, Bloom's price is equally dependent on factors outside of himself just like everyone else.

Cucurella handing in a transfer changes Bloom's power. The fans reaction to the player, the teammates reaction him. Agents reaction to the treatment of a player seeking to leave. All these are pressure points. Just like City wanting Cucurella, having an opening at Leftback and Cucurella being a great fit all are pressure points for us.

For the record, you haven't pointed out anything that's factual.

Here are the facts:

We put in a bid that was rejected: 30 million. That's it Everything else is speculation.

Correct also it might be 60m Bloom wants seeing he got 50m easily out of Arsenal for Ben White, he probably thinks Cucurella is worth more than him plus it’s “Money Bags City”

I expected this. It stank of the kane saga since the start. What I don't understand is why City have any confidence with these sagas when it's quite obvious brightons messaging- like why do we mess around with lower offers and waste time on fruitless negotiations

Someone posted a screen shot from their forums last night… they were ready to burn him.

Just look at the post's at Zinchenko's thread after Lyon defeat when he publicly criticized Pep. Look at Spurs reaction to Kane last summer compared to now. Just some random examples. These fan reactions are short term and by September they'll have forgotten about this.

Naylor knows nothing, he's only speculating.

Seriously, it's not necessarily the end of this transfer. There's enough time for more drama. But we should consider other options too. I'm sure we are already doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.