Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and now it’s 50m++

Yeah. The Naylor report says that Brighton won’t engage in any ‘incremental’ bids and the price is £50m. Like their stance (in public anyway) always has been.

Something tells me Naylor wanted Saturday morning clicks on his CV given it’s the same stuff he’s been spouting since the start of the saga.

Yes I get that difference. But it is pretty clear that it is only for the bonus/installment up to that point. Not what remains beyond it whether that is one year 2, 3, 4 etc.
As far as I was aware it was for the length of the contract as its the club's decision to sell.

For the record, I was pessimistic about this transfer, wrote it on Monday after TH's info about a 2nd bid.

But...I'm not sure it's dead.

Brighton are playing it smartly in order to prevent further actions and shithousery from Cucu and his agent. But only time will tell whether it's smart enough.

I guess we got to the alternatives now

Raum really is the best second choice if we could get him.

Sosa is good but he's raw and more of a wing back I don't think hes that technically good either to play in a pep team

Grimaldo just don't see it, he had all that hype but is still at Benfica why? Has to be a reason he's not at another team right now.

Not so good business from us it must be said, sorry to those who'll disagree. Weird to sell Zinchenko so early before these negotiations were anywhere close. Only strengthened Brighton's position imo.

Let's see how it plays out first shall we? over a month left to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.