Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ot trying to start a grealish debate, who I do think will come good eventually, but it is odd that we seemed so nonchalant about dropping 100 million quid on him but we are bewildered by a 50m price tag on Brighton's player of the season and refusing to meet them.

Think we can all accept grealish was never worth the 100 mil clause, but I'm ok with the club paying over the odds to get the right player in no fuss. I feel like we have more of a need for cucurella this season than we needed grealish last. Its the rod the club made for its own back paying the grealish clause. Just pay the 50.

Think we’ve just got this one wrong tbh, thought there was room for negotiation but there wasn’t.

Approach feels similar to Kane tbh, not listening to what the other side is saying offering well below what they want but also not moving on to another target. Been a good summer overall but another L for the board I think, there’s usually 1 a season

I'm ot trying to start a grealish debate, who I do think will come good eventually, but it is odd that we seemed so nonchalant about dropping 100 million quid on him but we are bewildered by a 50m price tag on Brighton's player of the season and refusing to meet them.

Think we can all accept grealish was never worth the 100 mil clause, but I'm ok with the club paying over the odds to get the right player in no fuss. I feel like we have more of a need for cucurella this season than we needed grealish last. Its the rod the club made for its own back paying the grealish clause. Just pay the 50.
Depends on what we think he should be worth. if we think hes 30 were already offering 10 over that why go to 20. I get the sentiment but we dont know what our starting point was. We offered to double their money, and they want triple etc.

surely we worry about that year and have already brought in over £230m in sales this year with an outlay of about £107m??

Bellingham would cost a chunk of that. Dippers were quoted 130 million euros. No release clause either so 130 seems the price right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.