Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Course you’d think that but I’ve never spoken to a single City fan that is happy with no first choice left back in the squad. And don’t say Cancelo as he kills wide play on the left and can only go inside.

Pep thinks we need a new first choice left back and we’re getting one despite 3 people in this forum thinking we should stay as we are.

Completely agree that we need a left footed LB option that offers attacking creativity and defensive cover - Cucurella fits the mould nicely. Apart from his amazing dribble vs Villa, Zinny is essentially a midfielder and recycles possession (very well).

I would say that I don't think Cancelo kills wide play on the left on his own - that happens when he's played at LB with a right footed winger ahead.

He called Haaland based on other reports. Let’s hope he’s guessed right on this.

This video shows his qualities I was shocked that Brighton got him for so cheap from La liga when he was putting Madrid,Barca and Atletico full backs to shame in La liga I don’t think he dropped under a 7 out 10 Brightons scouting team is fantastic. He’s outstanding and he has the potential under Pep to be the best left back in the world. he’s also rapid

This video shows his qualities I was shocked that Brighton got him for so cheap from La liga when he was putting Madrid,Barca and Atletico full backs to shame in La liga I don’t think he dropped under a 7 out 10 Brightons scouting team is fantastic. He’s outstanding and he has the potential under Pep to be the best left back in the world. he’s also rapid

@twosips said he seen cucurella take city apart in the youth champions league a few years ago so it seems he was always a top level prospect?

Great player & his hair is better than Grealish & halland. Get it wrapped up city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.